THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Everything belong to Kelly
♥ She's just a 15 years old scorpio gal
This is the place for her to share her happiness with all of you

welcome here .

www.kellyyiyi.blogspot.com

2010年2月17日

time move fast
you should ask yourself..
what u do?



6 days already pass
4 days to go





hope tis 4 days will move sloww
slowly..






1 days seem like 1 hour
huh?
so fast





hope time will stop at here
stop at tis second



wont move
juz stop at here XDD







how was urs celebration goinn?
good?
bad?
hehe xD
miss u guys







for me
ermm.. xD
juz go to relative or fren 's home and get angpau
thats all XDD
or juz staying at home





goinn to die
whole day juz drink 100plus kickapoo and shandy
water??
nope xDD

PRO..

xD






okayyss
thats all for today
Byee


and

Happy New Year
and
Happy holidays too =D





Mush
11:55 am

12 评论:

KayWong 说...

hahaha..
miss me ar?
hahaha
come find me lar..
i sure giv u a angpau de wor..
hahahaha....

Vanx Chew 说...

who wan miss u o
kar yew ...
sei hoi lar
xDDD

last 2 days =.=

KayWong 说...

chey..
u wan i miss u also meh??
dun wan lor...
i dun wan be gay..
hahahaah

yup..
last 2 days

i m -musH- 说...

hahhhaa
cheyyy
why dont u come and find me??
how i noe ur house??
hahahh
war?
really ar?
u marry adi?
o.0
icic xD
hahah !!!
great

KayWong 说...

haha..
u can come to our school 1st de ma...
thn i go to meet u lor..
aiyor..
very esay only ma..
hahahahhaa
of coz is tell my mother giv me
1st lor..
u very stupid de lar..
hahahahha

i m -musH- 说...

cheyy
cheyyy
u say u gv me d
i though u marry jor tim
thn gong xi gong xi
hahahaha ! xDD

har? @@
go skul and meet u arhX??
u terus come to my house la
i tell u my add
hahahahahahah
cum lar
ermmmmmmmm
c 1st la
c whether i got appoitment anoott

KayWong 说...

ur add ar??
i know ar...
neh.....
the big longkang there ma??
izit?
hahahaha
haiz...
go visit u u say c got appointment a not...
sam tam lor.
hahahah

i m -musH- 说...

ya mehh??
no larrrrrrr
nt langkang larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
><
u c u
boh liang xin
forgot whr i live




天桥底阿!!!
lolx
hahahah
nehh
ur house beside me only mar
i noe
hahahhaha
hor??????????/
team marrrrrrrrrr
hahahahaha



war?
ok lorrr
ok lorrrrrrrrr
if u comeeeeeeee
even i got appointment i also wont go lor
hahahah !!!!
u come mou????????/
dont lie arrrrrrrrrrrr
hahhahahahahaha

KayWong 说...

haha..
ya meh??
u saw me???
i never saw u wor..
when ur house bisde mine o?
saw me also dun wan come to say helo..
hahahahahhaha

chey....
i know u lie me de lar...
not 1st time alrdy lo....
i never trust u liao..
hahahahahha

i m -musH- 说...

cheyyy
u sleeping mar
hw call you??
hahaha
ur house beside me only larr
hahah
longkang marr
hahahha



war??
never trust me warr??
sam tam lorrr
u lie me i also din say never trust u again arhh
u seeee
hahahahaha~`

KayWong 说...

wa...
i also dun know i sleeping lor..
y u know de??
war....
thn u be my neighbour alrdy?
hahaha..

when i lie u ??
i no lie ppl de...
i very nice 1...
hahahhaa
juz u lie me only ..
sam tam lor..
hahahahhah

i m -musH- 说...

yalar
i'm ur neighbour la
me juz beside you
i saw u everyday in the longkang d worr hahahahahaha !




war??
ya mehh??
u lie me only lorrr
teacher call me must jujur
cant lie ppl
thn me whr gt lie
u only
haiz
sam tam lorrrrrrr
u see
hahahaahah !!