THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Everything belong to Kelly
♥ She's just a 15 years old scorpio gal
This is the place for her to share her happiness with all of you

welcome here .

www.kellyyiyi.blogspot.com

2010年6月30日

Lonelyy ..
Mrs . Lonely
Im Mrs . Lonely


It was so late now ..
and im quiet tired ..
but i havent finished my homework .. TOT

Bi - essay
well ..
I have no idea right now ..
my paper stil kosong .. =.=

and have nobodyy online ..
Im too bored ....... aikz

TIRED arrr...

i have to finished it todayy .. NOW @@
if not later get scold from the teacher .. Our monkeyy mama

Kellyyy -

9 评论:

KayWong 说...

11pm still haven sleep??
not same like u lor..
becoz of homework ar??
come ask me ma...
i help u finish it....
hahahahaah ^^

Vanx Chew 说...

told u gv me the title ... ==

i m -musH- 说...

haha yea lar
geng hor ?
enen XD
because i havent finished my hmework
wow ? ask you ?
dim mm dim geh ohh ??
later i get ziro mark then how?
hahahahaa!!

i m -musH- 说...

haha nevermind la
its ok ..
i can do it myself geh! ^^

KayWong 说...

hahahaha ...
u so clever lor..
my job is make u get ziro at all...
hahhahahah ..!!!

i m -musH- 说...

war..
your job is help others get ziro mark on their exam arh??
wowww.. good job !
hahahahhah

KayWong 说...

hahaha ..
u also say good le...
so u wan i help u anot??
ppl help u get 100% mark..
i special de...
i help u get ziro ...
hahahahahha !!!!

i m -musH- 说...

haha sorry lo
no nid lo thankss for your help =)
hahahaa ..
ziro mark ar?
i can get myself

just left the paper kosong
then can get ziro mark lorr
hahahaah

no nid help me d wor
its simple
i can do it hahahaha

u wan me help you izit?
hahahaaha !!

KayWong 说...

hahahaha ....
juz pass de paper kosong ???
cannot de...
i said jor ma...
i very special de..
i can let u finish ur paper...
but hor...
all are wrong de....
very special de....
u can do it if u finish ur paper but get ziro...
i know u cannot de lar....
so u need my help lor ..
hahahahhaahhahaha !!!!